New ADM300 terminal includes a range of unique features that set it apart from other similar devices for GPS vehicle tracking. The key feature of the device is its built-in GLONASS/GPS antennas, and a whole bunch of additional advantages.
- Meets the requirements and standards of the Order No. 285 of the Russian Ministry of Transport.
- Simple and fast installation. Terminal assembling takes less time, because there is no need to install antennas and seal the connectors.
- Sabotage resistance. Due to the absence of external elements, the possibility to damage, screw, or wrack them is excluded.
- Reliability. Built-in antennas are tested together with the basic unit and exclude the possibility to buy a defective antenna.
- Weight. Fully packaged terminal with a battery, passport and package, weighs only 175 grams, which is in general twice less than terminals with external antennas.
- Possibility to connect frequency, pulse, discrete, analog, digital sensors and additional equipment.
- Low maintenance costs.
To learn more detailed information and discuss all the advantages of new ADM 300 terminals visit Gurtam forum.