As far as people haven’t yet put candles on the dinner table and gathered with family and friends to ring in the New Year, I would like seize the moment to look back and sum up what the outgoing year has brought to Gurtam. This year we worked hard, made new friends and, we hope so, became better – as company, as professionals and as people. 2013 has become the year of new products, dramatic events and record numbers. Just have a look at them!
- In 2013 we reached the mark of more than 600 partners from all over the world and more than 250 000 units are connected to Wialon Data Center now!
- This year we have significantly broadened the geography of our products usage: Wialon solutions contribute to prosperity of businesses in Israel, Japan, New Zealand, Trinidad and Tobago, Cyprus, Iraq, Iran and Montenegro.
- This year we launched a lot of apps, which were useful not only in relation to business, but also in relation to everyday life. For instance, during the development and testing of iDriveSafe application, our programmers got rid of “bad drivers’ habits”.
- In 2013 Gurtam technical support started working in 24/7 mode. Therefore even in the New Year Eve we are going to help you in solving any technical problems.
- This year the number of our forum posts reached 50 000 and none of them went unnoticed. We’ll continue to take into account all your comments and suggestions!
- And finally in 2013 Gurtam collegues had 80 000 cups of coffee and ate nearly a ton of sweets during working hours!
New Year is coming, and we’ve already set ambitious goals. With your support we are going to develop current solutions and, of course, launch new products. Let all your dreams come true at the New Year Eve! I wish you 2014 with full of positive changes and great achievements. Take time for work and take for family this year! Take time to laugh and take time to dream! With the New Year come new hopes and new aspirations. I’m sure 2014 will become 12 month of happiness!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!