Dear partners, now it’s a good time for this marvellous new launch!
Gurtam is getting more and more engaged in making its information and various activities transparent to its partners. The bigger the company is, the more interactions need to be carried out between Gurtam and our representatives in regions. This has sponsored the development of the new tool to become the platform for seamless communication between Gurtam and its partners.
My.gurtam.com will enable transparency in several different domains: account administration, technical and commercial updates available, important news and notifications, response and feedback.
The greater level of detail for our partners will become available on the following items:
- overall balance;
- payments and order history;
- proforma-invoice and invoicing;
- licenses available (slots available for adding devices);
- list of activated modules and possibility to activate new modules.
The new portal is meant to contribute to the better quality of information for Gurtam customers, thus simplifying the entire process. There are several operations our partners can now perform on their own with no need for additional requests to Gurtam departments:
- monitor and download proforma-invoices and invoices;
- order new modules;
- acquire new Wialon Hosting/Wialon Local license;
- leave notes to license;
- receive notifications on important events.
We would like to admit that we are planning to thoroughly develop my.gurtam.com, and right now we are working on the following:
- new functionality to handle requests to partners;
- access hierarchy to grant access to company specialists at multiple levels;
- history of communication with Gurtam departments;
- notification system improvements (with the option to choose which notifications to be displayed) and others.
Already anxious to try this one out? Then visit my.gurtam.com. To access the resource, please use the following credentials:
- Login – your Gurtam partner ID.
- Password. Please check your email: we have sent the instructions to reset your password.
In case of any access issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy it. Looking forward to your feedback.