Finally, snowy winter has come to Minsk, brining holiday mood and the taste of miracles. The last decade of December is considered to be the time of summing up the year and making plans for the next one. Although 2015 is perceived as a year of disturbances in force, obviously, it was a great year for Gurtam.
- In 2015 Gurtam team released 9 Wialon Hosting updates and one major Wialon Local update. Many thanks to all partners who suggested their ideas on Wialon improvement: thanks to your involvement and cooperation we’re able to make our solutions both multifunctional and really helpful for the customers.
- 6 new Wialon apps have been released this year, including Tacho Manager and Tacho View for tachograph data management and Eco Driving for driver behavior analysis.
- Wialon mobile client for iOS and Android was announced to the customers, bringing new opportunities for customers’ businesses.
- 30 new servers appeared in Wialon Data Center this year, meaning that we’re ready for thousands of new connections.
- Hard work and total commitment allowed Gurtam hardware department to integrate more than 100 new GPS device models with Wialon. Therefore, before 2016 sets in, we can boast 900+ GPS trackers supported.
- The year 2015 has brought us new geographical records. Today Wialon is used in 100 countries worldwide. Bosnia and Herzegovina became the 100th country with units being tracked with Wialon.
- In May 2015 Gurtam reached a new milestone – 400 000 units in Wialon Data Center. All in all, this year brought us more than 150 000 new Wialon connections!
- In 2015 Gurtam team participated in major industry events – CeBIT, Expo Seguridad Mexico, CTIA in Las Vegas, GITEX Technology Week and Navitech Expo – expanding Wialon geography.
- Once again Wialon has been recognized as the most popular GPS tracking system in the CIS countries according to Berg Insight annual report.
- All year we’ve been receiving our partners at Gurtam office in Minsk, arranging training sessions and simply having great time together.
- Our video “32 Shades of Belarusian” featuring Gurtam partners was presented in “Adnak Advertising and Communication Festival” and won the 1st prize in the “Video for the Internet” nomination and ranked 2nd in the “Belarusian-oriented advertising and communication project” nomination. What’s more, the video went beyond 25 thousands views on YouTube!
- Gurtam team went bigger this year with 40 new employees. 9 Gurtam team members have married in 2015 with two couples working in the company together J.
Certainly, a lot more happened to Gurtam and Wialon in 2015. Many thanks to our partners, friends and everybody who stayed with us this year. May the New Year bring us more wonderful opportunities to work together.
Happy New Year!